From 8:30 am to 11:30 amFaculty: Kate Quinn
Skill Level: Beginner
Description:The Mad Modern Beginning rulerwork class teaches template quilting using a simple 12” patchwork block as the foundation and the Westalee Rulerwork kit of tools. This format is suitable for all skill levels. No previous experience is required. Class topics include • Setting up your machine for rulerwork
• Installing the ruler foot properly
• How to move and stitch with templates
• Several designs including a center motif with echo, curved crosshatching, and two fills for smaller squares
• Techniques for Stitching in the Ditch
• Troubleshooting stitching problems and movement challenges. Loaner templates and ruler feet will be provided for use in class. You can prepare the quilt block as a quilt sandwich or just bring a quilt sandwich with the block marked on plain fabric.
Machines Provided By: Baby Lock
Same Class as 1016C
Kit Contents: Westalee Spacing Gauge Tool
Click Here to Download Your Supply List
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any Road to California classes, events, lectures or tours paid for or not is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify Road to California, its employees, volunteers, contractors from and never to make any claim for injury, loss or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against Road to California, its employees, volunteers and contractors, caused by its very own negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By signing the registration form, or registering on line, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
© 2018 - 2023
Road to California -1160 N. Dewey Way - Suite A, Upland, CA 91786